Xpresscreen Frame Stretchers
Printing at higher, uniform tensions provides faster production speeds, improved registrations, longer screen and squeegee life, more consistent ink deposits and lower ink usage. The Xpresscreen Frame Stretchers provides these benefits while eliminating complicated stretching systems, training and expensive tools. Self-equalizing stretch clamps provide uniform tension while minimizing fabric waste by enabling you to stretch directly from the fabric bolt.
Newman Roller Stretch Frame
Achieve higher screen tension faster with our stretch frame.
The low friction, 4-way simultaneous tensioning on the Newman Roller Master™ combined with a three minute holding stress, is equivalent to approx. 7 to 10 retensionings.
Retensioning mesh with the Newman Roller Master™ after the 1st print run and reclaiming, combined with a 1 minute holding stress is equivalent to approx. 3 – 4 retensionings.
- 4-way simultaneous stretching
- Flat and level table surface
- Rapid mesh tensioning and stabilization
- Produces 3 times as many screens per hour (or more)
- More uniform screen tension
- Less physical effort
- Less skill needed & simple learning curve
- Rapid mesh retensioning
- Expandable for different frame sizes (PB models only)
Print at a higher uniform tension to improve registrations. The modular design enables Accu-Stretch to be expanded to virtually any size and width of fabric and frame materials.
- Nine sizes of complete Accu-Stretch systems
- Five sizes of Accu-Stretch upgrades
- Adjustable down to 10” x 15”
- Infinite independent warp and with tension controls
- Brace-bar pre-bows frames
- Self-equalizing clamps for even tension